I’ve listened to what many of you requested and I’m happy to say the new monthly subscriptions are ready to roll out!
Over the past year and a half, I’ve coached many individuals and couples, helping them fast track their retiring early plan. I’ve worked people in their 30’s to in their 60’s. Many have requested that I help them on an ongoing basis verse during scheduled conversations. Questions and life changes don’t happen on a schedule. Thus, the subscription program was born.
After 24 years as a senior financial advisor, I sold my practice back in 2017 and wrote the book “Retire Early What are you waiting for?” During my years as an advisor, I loved educating and helping people realize their goals and dreams. It was the planning, execution and realization of retirement for my clients that motivated me for so many years. However, the financial advising business has changed over the years and I grew tired of the sales goals and conflicts of interests. By only offering advice to folks with no official ties or agendas, I have found a way to do what I enjoy and avoid the conflicts. In addition, it meets my own definition of retirement. I don’t have sales goals thus the advice I offer is nothing but in the best interest of my client. It’s a great feeling.
What is a subscription based, advice only Service?
Simply put, it’s a virtual investment advice service that gets you thousands of dollars of guidance and value for dozens or hundreds instead. After researching this model and seeing that it was catching on as a trend, even in the financial market, I saw the value for all involved. And with technology options the way they are today, I can be your personal CFO, keep watch on your accounts and you have access to an advisor. And, as I keep mentioning, it’s advice only so you never have to worry about me trying to sell you an investment product.
Who is it for?
- Someone who is a do-it-themselves investor who needs some help or guidance pulling their financial plan together.
- Someone who has multiple financial advisors and needs someone to oversee and watch over their big picture.
- Someone who is paying more than $3000 a year in advisory fees to a financial advisor.
- A young professional who is just getting started and needs assistance from buying a new home, investing in their 401k or starting a Roth IRA.
- Someone who just lost a spouse or going through a divorce and may be overwhelmed and confused on financial matters.
- Someone who wants to be retired within the next three years but has no idea how to pull it off.
- Someone looking to leave the country and travel and would like to know their financials are being looked after.
- Anyone who needs financial help without the fear of being sold.
Do you have to move your money?
Absolutely not. You can keep your investments where they are including the advisor(s) you are currently working with. Here is how it works: I use a program called eMoney which is an account aggregate program. That means you can bring in all your accounts into eMoney where you and I can see them. I do not have access to withdraw money or make changes to your accounts. By seeing your holdings and your big picture, I am able to guide you.
How many choices do I have inside of the subscription-based plan?
There are three different offerings inside of the plan:
- Silver Package ($39 a month)
- Gold Package ($99 a month w/ $250 setup fee)
- Platinum Package ($199 a month w/ $250 setup fee)
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, I do not believe in holding you hostage. There is no long-term contract. You will be asked to sign a customer agreement but that’s just a form where we explain the service and privacy rights. I do ask that you give a 30-day notice when you chose to cancel.
How do I get started?
We start with a free 30-minute phone call to see if we’re a good fit.
Hey, didn’t you just retire early?
Yep, I sure did. Retiring Early doesn’t mean that you’re heading home to sit in the recliner all day (hopefully). I enjoy educating folks and being a financial problem solver. For me, the subscription plan allows me to do that as well as be location independent. As long as I have a cell phone, laptop and internet connection, I can work from anywhere on my own terms and I love it.
This isn’t going to be an open enrollment forever so when I feel I’ve taken on as many as I can handle, I’ll stop the enrollment process.
Let’s get started today. Click here to schedule your free 30-minute call to see if it’s a fit.
Live free my friends